Translate

Saturday 29 August 2015

A LOVE LETTER TO MY FAVOURITE LOVER


The last time I had you, I did not really enjoy the experience
Maybe I was too hard with the stick when I was getting you ready
Next time I promise to make you warm and soggy 
Just like the very first time;
I remember the first time
I really don’t know how to describe the feeling
You were hot and warm at the same time on the inside
I had to turn my tongue round you a number of times to get you ready
It was almost like the best day of my life
The second time, you tasted even better with all the sounds you had me making
Your added accessories made the second time more intense and enjoyable
And the next encounter,
And the next;
And the next.
It is like you know exactly how I want it when we go down;
Warm, soggy and hot.
And you leave me sweating after we are done.
What a feeling!
I’d rather go blind than watch you walk out of my life
Thank you for being who you are.
I will always cherish you and all our intimate moments.
Don’t let anyone treat you like plain rice because you are JOLLOF rice!


In case you didn’t know, My name is EDWIN OKO LAMPTEY AND WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT SERIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment